- Please note that "SuToCorp" reserves the right to modify, change, alter or otherwise or edit these Terms and Conditions or any other services without any notice.
- All editorial content and graphics on our website are protected by the copyright. They may not be copied without express permission of "SuToCorp ", which reserves all rights.
- We will not be responsible or liable for any actions taken, either wholly or in part, based on the information provided on our website, or for any loss, damage, expense or injury resulting from any transactions conducted with any online merchant or other third party listed on our Website.
- SuToCorp provides its service to our customers subject to the following Terms of Condition ("TOC"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOC at any time on this page.
- The following terms are defined as stated:
+ "Customer" refers to the persons that acknowledge the Terms of Service and view or use SuToCorp's site and its service.
+ "Service" refers to the transaction service we provide for customers.
+ "Sellers" refers to the Yahoo! JAPAN Auctions sellers, Japanese online shops, local markets, wholesalers.
- SuToCorp initiates a purchasing Service after confirming payments from Customer. This payment usually covers product's price, domestic shipping, bank fee, SuToCorp agent fee.
- In Auction Service, the payment deadline is within 24 hours before an auction is closed. If there is no payment in the period, the order will be cancelled automatically.
- In Shopping Service, the payment deadline is 15 days ( Japan time) after you have received our invoice mail. If there is no payment after 15 days, the order will be extra charge 200 yen / day from day 15 until 30, after 30 days the order will be cancelled automatically without any refund..
- In Auction Service, SuToCorp may accept a bidding order from Customer if Customer places an order form through our site and make payment usually within 12 hours before the auction is closed.
- SuToCorpaccepts payment by Paypal, Liberty Reserve, MoneyBookers and Japan Bank Transfer
- In case of a Bank transfer, the amount we receive in our account has to be the same as invoiced amount. Sender must bear all bank transfer fees.
- Followings are the components of total payment amount:
*Domestic shipping & Bank fee
*SuToCorp agent fee (charged in accordance with Service and Item price)
*International shipping fee
*Paypal charge (4%) -charged par Paypal payment.
- Basically, two invoices are issued for a purchase. One is issued when SuToCorp starts a purchasing process, and the other one is when an international shipping fee becomes known based on the method, size and weights.
- We do not accept any transaction such as "Partial payments from different PayPal accounts", "Not making full payments", "Billing address and shipping address from different countries", and other transactions that we assume questionable, not favorable, etc.
- SuToCorp only checks every item before forwarding to shipping agents.
We check followings from the appearance or by looking the descriptions of the item package:
* Item color
* condition (used items are excluded)
- We do not check the followings:
* If the electronics works or not.
* Parts or components by dismantling the item
* Items which are difficult to check, such as a jigsaw puzzle, models and figures parts, etc.
* Straggling of clothes, missing spangles or line stones.
- Damaged packages will not be regarded as “Damaged Item”.
- Some items such as used items, branded item, jewelry, arts, etc. will be difficult to examine perfectly.
Please note, we are not responsible for item satisfactions including fake or authentic .
- We serve you storage service for hold packages that already on "waiting final payment" status and we will not charge any storage fee for first 20 days starts from the date we sent you final payment email request. and ship altogether when all items are delivered to SuToCorp upon Customer's request.
- If after 20 days from final payment info sent we still not receive your payment, We will charge you a storage fee and the storage fee calculation would be like this : For package that contained below 10 items we will charge you 200 yen or 2 USD per package per day. For package that contained above 10 items we will charge you 500 yen or 5 USD per package per day.
- And if you don't finish your final payment in 2 months starts from the date we sent you final payment email request, So without your permission we will destroy your item and we will not refund your deposit what ever your reason is.
- We won't take a responsibility if your item expired or broken for package contained food or similar item that have an expired date.
- For continued order we will give you 15 days waiting period, So we will repack your item per 15 days and send you final payment request per 15 days.
- SuToCorp only using EMS to send the item to Customer address.
- SuToCorp usually states a content type a "GIFT" and an item's value "same as its price" (other fees such as bank fee, agent fee, domestic and international shipping fee are excluded.) if no request is given by Customer.
- EMS insurance covers up to either the stated item value, or additional insured value which is smaller. Note: Insurance is not applied to some countries and regions.
- SuToCorp asks Customer to check delivery time and take enough time before entering to the Service. In some cases the parcel may be delayed due to weather, natural disasters, traffic conditions, Customs clearance, and so on.
- SuToCorp is not responsible for any loss or mental distress caused by delay and other matters during parcel delivery.
- There are cases items could be damaged during delivery. In that case, please inform the local postal service, local courier service, and/or SuToCorp within 24 hours after receiving your parcel.
- Customer may eligible for compensation if the parcel is regarded as "Damaged during Delivery" by the delivery authority and the insurance company .SuToCorp will not be responsible for broken parcels that are not recognized as "Damage during Delivery".
- Please check import policies of your country. There are cases duties and taxes are imposed on Customer's parcel.
- Customer must bear duties, taxes and/or other charges in order to receive the parcel.
- Duty customs regulations, laws, and other import rules vary country to county. It is Customer's responsibility to check with customs or authorities of your country before using our service.
- SuToCOrp will not be responsible or held liable for penalty or confiscation due to items that are prohibited by customs.
- For customers who wants us to write the value of items shipped Lower than the real price for tax and customs, we will do that under conditions that if something goes wrong in shipment (damage or lost) the compensation from EMS is going to be the value written on.
- SuToCorp can not accept the cancel request from customer with any reason if the item already arrived in our place.
- SuToCorp will help to process the return/cancel if the item not ship yet and all cost will be charged to customer.
- SuToCorp will help to process the return/cancel if seller can accept our return/exchange ( depands seller / shop TOS ) and all cost will be charged to customer
- If the seller ship wrong item , we not responsibility , but we will try help to claim to the seller .
- SuToCorp cannot gurantee that Customer can use the purchased item in your country.
- We will not be responsible for any damages caused by using the items.
- The instructions, contents, warnings, etc. of the items are written in Japanese/English (some list in other languages). Please use the items in your own responsibilities.
- SuToCorp not give gurantee for electronic item ship to your country
For customers who use our service, they are considered to agree with our terms and conditions mentioned here.
Updated : 4th Feb 2010
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our terms and conditons you may contact us using the information below:
SuToCorp-Terms and Conditions Dept
Hitachi shi Ayukawacho 6-9 Japan ( Head office )